What features should we work on?

Add Attachment Feature to Invoices.

I shouldn't have to send my travel expense receipts in a separate email. I don't like the extra step in the invoicing process, nor do my clients appreciate two emails for a single invoice transaction.

265 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christopher Corbett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a no brainer . . . yet QBSE doesn't have it and hasn't for years, despite pleas from customers. Biggest reason I'm switching to QB Online.

• Efren Pagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sometimes need to attach other supporting documents to my invoices. This is a feature on Paypal invoices, but I've happily switched to Quickbooks. So please!

• Dr. FixxIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able at add any image or camera capture to an invoice in QBSE.
    It does not need to be a treated as a receipt in QBSE just an image that the recipient of the invoice can see..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should be able to attach expenses to your invoice under "line item"

This was literally the reason I got quickbooks

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes i just started W/ QB self employed and i request this also: attaching images of receipts like lunch or purchaseed supplies for which i would be reimpursed

• Antoinette Elbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Didn't send error message...invoice is not in drafts. Please fix i have had to redo invoices more than once in this program. Also really could use a feature to attach a receipt for reimbursement. I mean, I can attach a doc here...why not in the invoice where I need it!!!!!!! Pretty frustrated!!!!!!!!!!

• Tara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new user to the service I am really disappointed that you can't have an attachment with an invoice. Unless this is available soon I will have to Cancel as my customers expect me to attach information. its a shame as the rest of the system works fine for me

• Flemming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. It is unacceptable that I can't attach an attachment to an invoice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really frustrating that so many people have voiced their need for this feature and Intuit has not responded. It needs to be added yesterday. I am actually angered that I spent all this time putting in account and expense details only to have to switch services now. I can not use the invoice tracking feature because I refuse to send a skeleton invoice and have to send my clients a second email with attachments. It's just unprofessional looking.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base