Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChristineChristine shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle WoodMichelle Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see the option to add a logo on an invoice, but my logo has yet to show up. I've chatted with QuickBooks for hours and they still can't figure out how to get it on there.

• hvhumphreyshvhumphreys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please try to create a new invoice and at the bottom of the page, there should be an "Edit the Work Info" at bottom in white font on black background. It is easy to miss.

• EvanEvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gkvinz, are you in Quickbooks Self Employed? If so, might be nice if you shared how you added your logo for those of us who clearly haven't figured that out. I'd like to add my company address as well.

• gkvinzgkvinz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This thread confuses me - I just added my logo to my invoices. Looks great!

• Nicholas AkunaNicholas Akuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my logo to the invoice would give it the professionalism I was expecting out of QB......What a let down!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a must have. I was surprised how basic the invoice part of the package is. There is no real room for description of service other than in the message box. No logo is bad news.

• AliAli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this function! Its a necessity for even basic invoicing! Only just signed up to quick books and its already made me look elsewhere for invoicing tools.

• SueSue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of invoice customization is the only downside to Quickbooks Self-employed that I can find. hopefully you'll address this! Much appreciated.

• Graham VenningGraham Venning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a potential new user of QB Self Employed and am delighted with much of the functionality on offer. That said I'm dumbfounded at how customizing invoices is not available! I've already started testing Wave.com and they do allow for logo insertion. How long will it take until it's available here on QB SE? Dare I hold my breath? Think not!

• megan.ondercinmegan.ondercin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add my logo as well. PayPal lets me but I think sending an invoice via Quickbooks in not only easier for my overall bookkeeping, but looks more professional to my clients. BUT, if I can't add a logo, that's a major disappointment.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES. LOGO AND FORMATTING.
        Even the free invoicing software I've used lets you edit format and add a logo

• Dean CretsingerDean Cretsinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The entire invoice layout needs to have the ability to be customized.I mean, whats the point of an invoice if it doesn't look the way you want. A logo is just the beginning, better description space, possible taxes, ..... the list goes on. Quicken should take a look at the invoice characteristics of Wave's accounting app. It's clean, simple, and includes just about everything one could want. That would be a good starting point......

• hollyholly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding a logo is a must - but so is including my DBA!!! That is just as important if not even more important!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the only way to put a logo on your invoice is to subscribe to both quickbooks and quickbooks self employed? That doesn't make sense especially since the self employed features are not included in quickbooks. I do not like the way the two products are separate. We should be able to add features that we need and use and not be stuck with one or the other.

Thank you

• mastercrafts2007mastercrafts2007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm seriously thinking about subscribing to self-employed QB. I can't believe adding company logos is not already a part of the program. I thought you were a big time company...

• sarahsarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very critical and seems like an easy enough feature to add. Please get it up there so I can start using Quickbooks for invoices!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base