I suggest you...

Cancel Subscription

I would like to cancel my paid subscription but there is no button or place for me to do it. Please cancel for me and give me confirmation. Thank you.

247 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cjfluna@gmail.comcjfluna@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patti PoirierPatti Poirier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my subscription and send me notification.
        I have been trying to do this since April, and you keep withdrawing $4.00 from my checking account.

• kanela.denise@outlook.comkanela.denise@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cancel my trial subscription for QB self employed app as of today 4/27/17. My trial expires in 23 days. I will not pay for this subscription if billed. I have not found any other way to complete this transaction.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cancel my subscription, have not used the service nor do I want to use it. yet you are charging me each month for this service. aaaaaarrrrrraaauuuuggghhh. this is the sixth attempt to talk with some one and make this happen.

• cwgryanb@me.comcwgryanb@me.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really, you guys haven't figured out to have your bank stop charging you unwanted charges. How Old are you and how can you Not know how to take your power back.

1. when you get your bank statement there should be a phone# attached the charge, so you can directly call them. And cancel all future charges.

Or

2. Go to your financial institution and show them the charge. explain they are charging you illegal and against your will because you have no way to access and cancel the fee and have them stop paying on it with your money.

Then show your bank statement and the phony # you have already called to cancel and gotten no confirmation or response.

They will stop paying it, you are their customer first.
        It is your personal "power" they seek to master and consolidate... Since they actually have your money, and Because you actually voluntarily choose to "give" it to them. They actually are already doing it;)!

Or

3. Go into your bank and claim your card as lost or stolen. They should issue you one right there with a new Debit/bank card right there...

If it an actual CC is used... well you get to call them (visa, discover, mastercard.)

And that you will gladly stop paying Visa money. If they don't stop illegally giving this company
        YOUR $$$ NOW.

those should be rather simple solutions...

The fact there is an actual forum on this with nobody from intuit coming here to Grovel and apologize for STEALING YOUR MONEY. Yes i said it intuit. STEALING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS MONEY, with no resolution or recourse. SHAME, FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very shady.
        I was excited to RENT this app and Turbotaxes together.
        But if this is the support and professionalism i can hope to expect. Abysmal!

They can kiss my$144 a year goodbye.
        And thats guaranteed money every year, if i am happy with the product and its support.
        $12 a month guarantee to be prioritized as a "must have" and thusly i will make sure it is paid before everything else...
        also i guess i won't get to write it off come tax time, boo-hoo...
        HA!

So get your s**t together intuit, or turbotax will lose my money too, because of you.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base