or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam HallAdam Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No waaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! This doesn't sync with QuickBooks???? Holy crap, I can't believe this!!

• Dominik PailleDominik Paille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No connection to QB online is crazy. The entire purpose of this app is to reduce our accounting and centralize control. I don't mind the fee but it needs to connect to QB. I am deleting the app after this comment.

• Frances IacuzziFrances Iacuzzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree. I just paid for one month and now I want to cancel my subscription because this completely defeats the purpose. I can use other free apps to track my expenses and use a one time payment to track my mileage with mile IQ. I seriously cannot believe they haven't figured out how to sync up to the online account. Frankly this app should be included in the online membership. This is ridiculous.

• steveandgina129@gmail.comsteveandgina129@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on trial as I just filed with TurboTax and it came with 1 year of QB Self employed and noticed it does not sync between devices! I have to double enter ???? That's useless and defeats the purpose of easy !

• Leah DansbyLeah Dansby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am still hoping to see this happen...considering dropping both QB products I'm paying for and just doing on my own.

• Dana GarsonDana Garson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What? Are you kidding me? Your mobile app doesn't sync with QBOnline? What's the point then? Useless.

• shane@smilingdogsystems.comshane@smilingdogsystems.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! THIS!!! I used QBO for invoicing and tracking of most things, but was looking for a simple way to track mileage. Ridiculous that they don't share data...

• goelm1@yahoo.comgoelm1@yahoo.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I expected to see my data from QBO when I installed this app and logged in with my QBO account, but no, that would be too f'in easy.

• EricaErica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why wouldnt you integrate this wth QBO... its how I manage my business?

• AnnFAnnF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the inability to sync from one intuit product to another (QBSE to QBOnline) is absolutely FUBAR! The customer service on switching to a higher priced product is non-existent. This has taken me two hours. I would never reccomend QBSE to anyone, and wish there were an alternative to Intuit. You should be grateful customers want to stay with Intuit and move to a higher priced product. Instead you make the process so difficult I want to scream.

• d.p.d.p. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the inability to sync data with other qb products will definitely prevent me from purchasing the self employed version unless there is a simple conversion.

• Kerri LakeKerri Lake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure you are hearing this all over the place, and perhaps it's just a numbers sort of business thing, but it would be wonderful for your Self-Employed customers to have access to speak with a person. When I speak with people at QB support, they also seem to feel frustrated that the system doesn't allow them to help when the question is about Self-Employed. So, assuming you have a lot of votes in this direction, this is one more. Thanks, all the same, for all that you do!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base