What features should we work on?

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

1,028 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can anyone recommend a service that does track multiple businesses? I signed up hoping to be able to keep both my businesses in line with this service but have been told I need two separate accounts to do so. Don't mind paying two fees but would like to flip from on to the other without changing logins

• Jean Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to track more than one business. It’s ridiculous this is not a function in 2017. Are you still watching movies on VHS in the break room at Intuit?

• JK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, it's 2017. Many self employed people will run more than one independent business. If this its not possible in Quickbooks it's seriously out of date.

• CiCi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The U.S. is becoming a side-gig economy. It's imperative that independent contractors be able to record activity for multiple sole-proprietorships (two or more Schedule C's) within one account if Intuit wants to attract self-employed individuals.

• Sergey Kulyagin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree.V disappointing not to be able to parse expenses into separate businesses. QBSE - please add these as this reflects the reality of today. You are selling yourself as #1 in the marketplace for Self Employed people - so please be #1

• Marilee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone has multiple businesses these days. Need to be able to track separately!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any traction on this? I can see where this is going to be an issue for me. Have income and expenses from two completely different sole proprietorships on one credit card account. Would love to swipe left for one, and further left for the other, OR swipe left and then select one of the businesses on a follow up screen.

• Kalie Stanton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have the option to add another business (even for a small monthly fee) to my self employed business account. OR if not that, I would love it if you could make switching between the accounts as simple as clicking the second account - so you don't have to log in and out every time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I subscribed to Quickbooks Online a half hour ago. Need to track expenses and revenue from several personal businesses without paying for a separate (additional) subscription for each business. I cannot find out how do do that with Quickbooks. What a disappointment!

• lkarbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto several other comments! I'm going to have to stick with Quicken in order to keep track of my freelance business and my husband's.

• biarracomputerassistant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to be able to track more than one business at a time.

Also making the mileage more able to be edited as in rural Queensland it does not work everywhere and I need to be able to manually add or edit the mileage.

• Kamal Mostofi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I just downloaded the app and before signing up, I thought if I can manage my 3 companies via this app, I would go ahead. Is this feature in your development pipe line?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base