What features should we work on?

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

779 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Caitlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another voice added - can't use until supports multiple lines of work!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if it isn't multiple businesses, it would be nice to do classes or something like in regular quickbooks, to be able to sort between projects, or properties, or any number of other specific things a particular person might have in their lives.

Need to be able categorize to multiple business accounts for the sake of charging to different accounts/businesses etc. I have multiple self-employed jobs and it is a pain to manually seperate all out!

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is why the app isn’t functional. Need to be able to add businesses

Yes!! FYI I have considered using this not just for the two business streams that I have... but to better use all the great personal spending by setting up Me as a business stream using existing transactions, bank integration, reporting, month to month info - so it would need to have the ability to include or not include in roll up of of revenue, expenses, and taxes.
        So for me the ability to (1) Exec consulting Biz (2) Artist Painting Biz (3) Home/personal biz

• Chip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more voice added to the choir regarding multiple companies in an account.

At the very least the ability to have two accounts on one machine since even that idea doesn't seem to work.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add to the thread. I signed up for QuickBooks Self Employed and love it, except for not being able to tag or separate different types of business. I have a few different sources of self-employed income and I need them to be tracked separately. Thanks!

• Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also run a computer repair business and manage a rental property and would really enjoy one app that can do both.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to manage multiple business under one account on QuickBooks mobile. To separate. Would make it easier.

• Sankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would alos like to be able to attach a receipt before the invoice gets posted to my credit cards so it is available when it does and I dont have to retain the paper copy until it happens 2 days later.

• Sankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put in the name of the business in the comment so I can use that to distinguish between businesses. But it would be good to have a feature to manage it separately.

Most self employed individuals need to track multiple businesses. Ideally, we would be able to track financial data from one dashboard and run individual reports as necessary. If you need to up the rate, fine. But having to purchases different QuickBook accounts for different businesses (as in the standard versions) is less ideal for the independent contractors.

PLEASE.... I would REALLY love to be able to track multiple businesses. Most self employed people do indeed have separate businesses.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I am about to purchase this product + file quarterly taxes and need to know if you will be supporting this soon.

Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base