I suggest you...

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

782 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mnovosel618mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • biarracomputerassistantbiarracomputerassistant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to be able to track more than one business at a time.

Also making the mileage more able to be edited as in rural Queensland it does not work everywhere and I need to be able to manually add or edit the mileage.

• Kamal MostofiKamal Mostofi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I just downloaded the app and before signing up, I thought if I can manage my 3 companies via this app, I would go ahead. Is this feature in your development pipe line?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I have multiple small businesses and love the app, just wish I could use it for more than one business.

I agree. My husband and I both are self employed and I currently use Quicken Home and Business bc I can track them both. I would love this functionality if QB.

• taratara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to separately track two businesses in quickbooks online!!!!

• RustyRusty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add my name to the list. This is the best app I've found so far for mileage tracking/accounting/reporting all in one. Unfortunately, I can't use it because it lacks the one thing I need...multiple business tracking. C

Definitely would like more business options. Would like to be able to track my husbands w2 as well.

I need this functionality too! I have three separate businesses and cannot track them separately. If Quickbooks can add this soon, I'll stay. But if not I'll have to go to another platform.

• Janet LasherJanet Lasher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! we have 2 businesses - both consulting - with many sources of income and projects to divide up in to schedule c (2). we need this feature

• lizzieleilani@gmail.comlizzieleilani@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm disappointed that it seems I can't assign thugs to separate businesses. My husband and I run 3 businesses. This is the only reason I signed on. Will be looking for another software.

• MyraMyra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a huge, huge need. Love the product but I need to separate my consulting from my AirBnB rental property

• Matthew ScottMatthew Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same boat. I have 3 businesses I need to track separately. It does me no good if I can only track one.

• Ann RAnn R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using Quickbooks self employed for 2 businesses. I do have to sign out of one account and into the other within the app which is a pain, but I'm able to separate my expenses and income for each business this way. Plus I was able to use the half off coupon from my first account.

• davidedavide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a lot of people asking for the same thing. i have 4 llc's, investment property, music business, communications llc, etc., and since i am single member, i use the same accounts to pay for all the expenses and needs to be able to easily tag which expense is for which LLC. it's sort of ridiculous such a basic feature is missing.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base