I suggest you...

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

884 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mnovosel618mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

88 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any traction on this? I can see where this is going to be an issue for me. Have income and expenses from two completely different sole proprietorships on one credit card account. Would love to swipe left for one, and further left for the other, OR swipe left and then select one of the businesses on a follow up screen.

I subscribed to Quickbooks Online a half hour ago. Need to track expenses and revenue from several personal businesses without paying for a separate (additional) subscription for each business. I cannot find out how do do that with Quickbooks. What a disappointment!

• lkarbolkarbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto several other comments! I'm going to have to stick with Quicken in order to keep track of my freelance business and my husband's.

• biarracomputerassistantbiarracomputerassistant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to be able to track more than one business at a time.

Also making the mileage more able to be edited as in rural Queensland it does not work everywhere and I need to be able to manually add or edit the mileage.

• Kamal MostofiKamal Mostofi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I just downloaded the app and before signing up, I thought if I can manage my 3 companies via this app, I would go ahead. Is this feature in your development pipe line?

Yes! I have multiple small businesses and love the app, just wish I could use it for more than one business.

I agree. My husband and I both are self employed and I currently use Quicken Home and Business bc I can track them both. I would love this functionality if QB.

• taratara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to separately track two businesses in quickbooks online!!!!

• RustyRusty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add my name to the list. This is the best app I've found so far for mileage tracking/accounting/reporting all in one. Unfortunately, I can't use it because it lacks the one thing I need...multiple business tracking. C

Definitely would like more business options. Would like to be able to track my husbands w2 as well.

I need this functionality too! I have three separate businesses and cannot track them separately. If Quickbooks can add this soon, I'll stay. But if not I'll have to go to another platform.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base