What features should we work on?

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

802 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

167 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Johan Solano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! Multiple Business Tracking Is need!!
    I have few 1099 jobs
    -Im Class A comercial driver
    - A food delivery (doordash, grubhub, etc)
    -e-commerce
    I need an app but confusing if I’m driving my truck or driving my motorcycle or driving regular(the regular car I use it for food delivery sometimes, and sometimos personal, and my motorcycle for sometime for food delivery but some times to go to my truck, or sometimes for personal)

I’m a self-employed with more then 1 business and more then 1 vehicle.

Is this app/software for me?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if it isn't multiple businesses, it would be nice to do classes or something like in regular quickbooks, to be able to sort between projects, or properties, or any number of other specific things a particular person might have in their lives.

Need to be able categorize to multiple business accounts for the sake of charging to different accounts/businesses etc. I have multiple self-employed jobs and it is a pain to manually seperate all out!

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is why the app isn’t functional. Need to be able to add businesses

Yes!! FYI I have considered using this not just for the two business streams that I have... but to better use all the great personal spending by setting up Me as a business stream using existing transactions, bank integration, reporting, month to month info - so it would need to have the ability to include or not include in roll up of of revenue, expenses, and taxes.
    So for me the ability to (1) Exec consulting Biz (2) Artist Painting Biz (3) Home/personal biz

• Chip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more voice added to the choir regarding multiple companies in an account.

At the very least the ability to have two accounts on one machine since even that idea doesn't seem to work.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add to the thread. I signed up for QuickBooks Self Employed and love it, except for not being able to tag or separate different types of business. I have a few different sources of self-employed income and I need them to be tracked separately. Thanks!

• Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also run a computer repair business and manage a rental property and would really enjoy one app that can do both.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base