What features should we work on?

Multiple Business Tracking

It would be nice to be able to track more then one business.

692 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mnovosel618 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

122 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here! I need to be able to track multiple businesses. It's not really helpful to me to have all of my self-employment income and expenses lumped together - they are separate businesses.

• Selby Frame commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this too! I just st signed up but will cancel my subscription next month if I am unable to do this. Hope you can do a quick fix! Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my voice to the chorus of folks who would like to separate income and expenses from different businesses that make up my self-employment.

• info@creativeconstruction.co commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, in my home remodeling business, I use this app to track income and expenses per job. It would be nice to input information for more projects without having to first delete the current project.

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just signed up and paid for Quickbooks freelance. I have not uploaded my accounts yet for two reasons. 1) It is essential for me to separate and track more than one business. Quickbooks seems not to allow me to do this. I must have access to mange multiple income streams. 2) I need to have a custom Expense field. I understand the fields are fixed are due to estimating tax but far more important is for me to have control over the expense category as this is essential to controlling my outgoings, lumping them together under "Other Expenses" loses mr a lot of financial data. Can a custom field not be added with a disclaimer that tax estimation may not be accurate if this is used? I would like to go digital and have the banking link and paperless benefits but atm my own spreadsheet is far better than Quickbooks at allowing me to see whats actually going on with my expenses.

• Ethan Saunders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! It would be amazing to have a tab (one for each business or DBA) at the top that we could toggle back and forth between, keeping each business separate, but within one common system.

Your software people are some of the best and brightest - I'm confident they can figure this out! :) Please do this!

Quick books Intuit I love you guys and would like to be able to track more than one business in my account as I have read there are many other members and business owners that have chosen you for their business accounting. Please hear the voices of the business owners that have choosen you and add a feature that allows for us to track multiple businesses this is a necessity. Thank you and we will be expecting some kind of update from you guys that our need is being considered Happy New Year 2018!

Yeah this is crazy that you cant track multiple businesses. I'm going to leave Quickbooks unless this changes soon. Along with my personal finances, I have 3 totally different businesses that I need to track, which is one of the main reasons I signed up and went through adding all my accounts - WORK! So far, this platform is not helpful for me.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can anyone recommend a service that does track multiple businesses? I signed up hoping to be able to keep both my businesses in line with this service but have been told I need two separate accounts to do so. Don't mind paying two fees but would like to flip from on to the other without changing logins

• Jean Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to track more than one business. It’s ridiculous this is not a function in 2017. Are you still watching movies on VHS in the break room at Intuit?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base