What features should we work on?

Upgrade to QuickBooks Online

An 'upgrade your account' button within the settings.

685 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

j.sturdivant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We know there may come a time where your business grows and you need the more robust accounting features of QuickBooks Online. While today it is possible to switch over, it’s a very manual process and makes it difficult to easily move over your data from QuickBooks Self-Employed.

We’re actively researching the best way to solve this problem. As soon as we have any details to share, we’ll post them here.

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 businesses. One has been with QBO for a long time. The other was a new startup and I used QBSE. I should never have tried QBSE. I already need to migrate.

• Andy Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous that this does not integrate with quickbooks online. Absolute waste without this feature.

• Mike Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having trouble gatting quickbooks to open--I just get select company and its blank...Please help meeeee

• Phil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync QuickBooks Self-Employed with all of the Intuit products. You are one company.

• Adam Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No waaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! This doesn't sync with QuickBooks???? Holy crap, I can't believe this!!

• Dominik Paille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No connection to QB online is crazy. The entire purpose of this app is to reduce our accounting and centralize control. I don't mind the fee but it needs to connect to QB. I am deleting the app after this comment.

• Frances Iacuzzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree. I just paid for one month and now I want to cancel my subscription because this completely defeats the purpose. I can use other free apps to track my expenses and use a one time payment to track my mileage with mile IQ. I seriously cannot believe they haven't figured out how to sync up to the online account. Frankly this app should be included in the online membership. This is ridiculous.

• drealusion@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldn't it be great if MOBILE subscribers could UPGRADE their subscription? Currently, it appears I'm stuck with my QSE subscription and NO ABILITY to integrate my data into TurboTax!

• steveandgina129@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on trial as I just filed with TurboTax and it came with 1 year of QB Self employed and noticed it does not sync between devices! I have to double enter ???? That's useless and defeats the purpose of easy !

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base