What features should we work on?

Upgrade to QuickBooks Online

An 'upgrade your account' button within the settings.

696 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

j.sturdivant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We know there may come a time where your business grows and you need the more robust accounting features of QuickBooks Online. While today it is possible to switch over, it’s a very manual process and makes it difficult to easily move over your data from QuickBooks Self-Employed.

We’re actively researching the best way to solve this problem. As soon as we have any details to share, we’ll post them here.

62 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Troy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any sign of this feature being possible? My partners business has grown out of Self Employed and really needs to upgrade to Small Business... why does Quickbooks not have support for this?!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 businesses. One has been with QBO for a long time. The other was a new startup and I used QBSE. I should never have tried QBSE. I already need to migrate.

• Phil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync QuickBooks Self-Employed with all of the Intuit products. You are one company.

• Dominik Paille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No connection to QB online is crazy. The entire purpose of this app is to reduce our accounting and centralize control. I don't mind the fee but it needs to connect to QB. I am deleting the app after this comment.

• Frances Iacuzzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree. I just paid for one month and now I want to cancel my subscription because this completely defeats the purpose. I can use other free apps to track my expenses and use a one time payment to track my mileage with mile IQ. I seriously cannot believe they haven't figured out how to sync up to the online account. Frankly this app should be included in the online membership. This is ridiculous.

• drealusion@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldn't it be great if MOBILE subscribers could UPGRADE their subscription? Currently, it appears I'm stuck with my QSE subscription and NO ABILITY to integrate my data into TurboTax!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base