What features should we work on?

Phone support for customer service

You need LIVE support!! Talking back and forth through delayed e-mail responses is not getting my questions answered. I am doing what I am supposed to do but the system is not doing what it is supposed to do. But, obviously the e-mail communication is not gonna get it fixed. I can't even cancel/"unsubscribe" to my service because the system is not working properly and can't get a live person to communicate this too!! Frustrated!!

1,156 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jeffnbettina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard W Woodville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be willing to pay a yearly amount for technical phone support. I have been trying to log into QBO Self-Employed for 3 1/2 hours with no luck. The chat support is apparently available on Help after you log in, but since I can't log in, I am locked out of my QBO Self-Employed system.

• Gs Chana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been charged despite cancelling the account
        Can you please send refund £125

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to cancel my account for two years now. I have never set up an account but have been getting charged for it after I did my taxes with turbotax in 2015. I have talked to several people and just get the run around or they give me solutions that don't work. This is a scam!! I guess I will have to get a lawyer to stop them.

• Pamela Hope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It said that my subscription expired I tried to upgrade to the 9.99 and it only has the option for the 16.99. I would like to Subscribe to the 9.99 that’s the one need. how do I get that subscription?

• lucysharphomes@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app will not download on my iPhone? I have to go to The App Store every time and search for any remedies? I would like it on my first page on my phone

• Brandi Lathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cancelled my subscription on Jan 6 and received a confirmation. On Feb 6 my card was charged again. Please cancel my subscription and refund the charge.

• Susan Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Account #192336500. On 1/28/18 I inadvertently signed up for Quick Books Self-Employed and them immediately cancelled it because I realized that it was not what I wanted. However, you charged my account $5 and and the subscription remains active. Please cancel it and refund my $5.

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEVER LEARNED TO TYPE IN SCHOOL!!!!! Having to TYPE out questions takes me ALL DAY!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS HUGE PROBLEM and provide LIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant connect my Wells Fargo account to my QB self employed. I have been on the phone with WF and they cant help me. It says I have a note from WF in my account (message 108). There is no note in my account?
        How do I proceed setting up my bank info?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base