What features should we work on?

Phone support for customer service

You need LIVE support!! Talking back and forth through delayed e-mail responses is not getting my questions answered. I am doing what I am supposed to do but the system is not doing what it is supposed to do. But, obviously the e-mail communication is not gonna get it fixed. I can't even cancel/"unsubscribe" to my service because the system is not working properly and can't get a live person to communicate this too!! Frustrated!!

1,111 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jeffnbettina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

178 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lucysharphomes@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app will not download on my iPhone? I have to go to The App Store every time and search for any remedies? I would like it on my first page on my phone

• Brandi Lathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cancelled my subscription on Jan 6 and received a confirmation. On Feb 6 my card was charged again. Please cancel my subscription and refund the charge.

• Susan Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Account #192336500. On 1/28/18 I inadvertently signed up for Quick Books Self-Employed and them immediately cancelled it because I realized that it was not what I wanted. However, you charged my account $5 and and the subscription remains active. Please cancel it and refund my $5.

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEVER LEARNED TO TYPE IN SCHOOL!!!!! Having to TYPE out questions takes me ALL DAY!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS HUGE PROBLEM and provide LIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant connect my Wells Fargo account to my QB self employed. I have been on the phone with WF and they cant help me. It says I have a note from WF in my account (message 108). There is no note in my account?
        How do I proceed setting up my bank info?

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't login to my account either. No code is being sent to my e-mail to access it.

• steve turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I am a uk based Self Employed person. I am finding it impossible to login to my account. I need to cancel my subscription.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, it is by far the WORST customer service I have EVER received. Zero help!!!!

• Fran.Libnat@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problems connecting bank. Tried twice but it stated that the bank wasn’t connecting at this time and to try back in a couple of hours. I bank with Kemba Louisville Branch Credit Union. Any recommendations?

• Roy A Sutton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So you say! Will then I need a phone # to call so I can talk to a live person to communicate with about my problems. You have not helped any thing yet!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That’s the best you can do? People that pay money for your service is telling you they need person to person support to run their business and timely respond to their customers concerns, and that’s the best you can do? Send me a survey asking if I would refer to friends or colleagues, and the answer would assuredly be NO!

• btunc12@aol.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My QB self employed has been offline for almost a month now, I have gone back and forth through email trying all the "fixes" you guys have suggested and it's still not repaired. You need customer support by phone! How does a company this big not have phone support for all there products??

Happy with the product when it was working, VERY disappointed with this product support!

Brandon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base