I suggest you...

You need LIVE support

You need LIVE support!! Talking back and forth through delayed e-mail responses is not getting my questions answered. I am doing what I am supposed to do but the system is not doing what it is supposed to do. But, obviously the e-mail communication is not gonna get it fixed. I can't even cancel/"unsubscribe" to my service because the system is not working properly and can't get a live person to communicate this too!! Frustrated!!

1,332 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jeffnbettinajeffnbettina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

94 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help me cancel my QB Self-employed version as I switched to QB Online with payroll.

• Corbett NowellCorbett Nowell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was suggested to me to go to the "Gear" icon to be able to unsubscribe... I can't find the "GEAR" icon! on this page, I seem unable to even find a "HOMEPAGE"!

• Melissa HillMelissa Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QuickBooks 24/7 Support. Visit https://247quickbooks.com.
        We are able to connect remotely to your computer using later remote desktop app and help you in real time. See your QuickBooks get fixed right in front of you. Call 1800-910-6880 right away for QuickBooks Technical Support.

• Brian H. HallBrian H. Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's for sure. I was unable to log in to complete my taxes and had to file an extension. I waited because I thought I had it all-together and filing would be a breeze. NOT if you can't LOGON! I tried it several times, but the site would take my username and password and then just spin.

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quickbooks Online DOES have live support..Quickbooks self-employed does not. It is DO IT YOURSELF software.

HI THERE, I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY I'M BEING BILLED MONTHLY FOR AN ACCOUNT I HAVE NEVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT AN INTUIT QUICKBOOK FROM COSTCO FOR OVER $300 I THINK MAYBE 3 YEARS AGO. I NEED YOU TO REFUND ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU, AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I reconciled credit card statement and did payment as auto withdrawal I later deleted a/w payment because the amount paid is paid via phone through checking account and it's never the amount as stated on statement. I later record credit card payment when I receive bank statement.

hi im trying to get some help with importing bank statements ive dowloaded them from my bank and transferd them to quickbooks this years went straight on but i needed last years which it says to dowload which i have done put some of my data isnt on there can u help am i doing something wrong

• moondustwvmoondustwv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I no longer want Quickbooks for Etsy, It works great for home but popo for etsy, too many accounts,,please take me off

• StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Constantly losing my account data. Call Quickbooks and no one can help ever. So annoyed right now. How many times is this going to happen and why are the representatives incompetent?

Not able to link bank accounts. Having trouble with the bank ID number and password.. Need some help with this

Need to cancel my QB Self-Employed subscription. I am being charged $4.99/month for a service I am not using.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base