What features should we work on?

Phone support for customer service

You need LIVE support!! Talking back and forth through delayed e-mail responses is not getting my questions answered. I am doing what I am supposed to do but the system is not doing what it is supposed to do. But, obviously the e-mail communication is not gonna get it fixed. I can't even cancel/"unsubscribe" to my service because the system is not working properly and can't get a live person to communicate this too!! Frustrated!!

1,918 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jeffnbettina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminQBSE Product Team (Admin, QuickBooks Self-Employed) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback about our customer support channels. We want to make your support experience awesome so you can get the help you need when you need it. We’ll keep you posted as we have more details.

163 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Fran.Libnat@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problems connecting bank. Tried twice but it stated that the bank wasn’t connecting at this time and to try back in a couple of hours. I bank with Kemba Louisville Branch Credit Union. Any recommendations?

• Roy A Sutton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So you say! Will then I need a phone # to call so I can talk to a live person to communicate with about my problems. You have not helped any thing yet!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That’s the best you can do? People that pay money for your service is telling you they need person to person support to run their business and timely respond to their customers concerns, and that’s the best you can do? Send me a survey asking if I would refer to friends or colleagues, and the answer would assuredly be NO!

• btunc12@aol.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My QB self employed has been offline for almost a month now, I have gone back and forth through email trying all the "fixes" you guys have suggested and it's still not repaired. You need customer support by phone! How does a company this big not have phone support for all there products??

Happy with the product when it was working, VERY disappointed with this product support!

Brandon

• Curt Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hear, Hear,,, What a waste of time trying to get this ill-prepared, dysfunctional program to work, then you run smack-dab into QB personnel that cannot help and don't give a damn. Might get the millennials to push this rock up-hill, but not me.

• Diane Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am 35 years QB Certified Advisor and extremally dissappointed in Intuit for not providing support for a product they sell!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help me cancel my QB Self-employed version as I switched to QB Online with payroll.

• debbiemartin7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's so darn frustrating not being able to call someone and ask for help. I've been getting emails from you that you can't process my credit card. I've updated it (but it was correct in the system already). That didn't work. I have no idea what is wrong.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base