What features should we work on?

Phone support for customer service

You need LIVE support!! Talking back and forth through delayed e-mail responses is not getting my questions answered. I am doing what I am supposed to do but the system is not doing what it is supposed to do. But, obviously the e-mail communication is not gonna get it fixed. I can't even cancel/"unsubscribe" to my service because the system is not working properly and can't get a live person to communicate this too!! Frustrated!!

1,146 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jeffnbettina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminQBSE Product Team (Admin, QuickBooks Self-Employed) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback about our customer support channels. We want to make your support experience awesome so you can get the help you need when you need it. We’ll keep you posted as we have more details.

185 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to cancel my account for two years now. I have never set up an account but have been getting charged for it after I did my taxes with turbotax in 2015. I have talked to several people and just get the run around or they give me solutions that don't work. This is a scam!! I guess I will have to get a lawyer to stop them.

• Pamela Hope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It said that my subscription expired I tried to upgrade to the 9.99 and it only has the option for the 16.99. I would like to Subscribe to the 9.99 that’s the one need. how do I get that subscription?

• lucysharphomes@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app will not download on my iPhone? I have to go to The App Store every time and search for any remedies? I would like it on my first page on my phone

• Brandi Lathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cancelled my subscription on Jan 6 and received a confirmation. On Feb 6 my card was charged again. Please cancel my subscription and refund the charge.

• Susan Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Account #192336500. On 1/28/18 I inadvertently signed up for Quick Books Self-Employed and them immediately cancelled it because I realized that it was not what I wanted. However, you charged my account $5 and and the subscription remains active. Please cancel it and refund my $5.

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEVER LEARNED TO TYPE IN SCHOOL!!!!! Having to TYPE out questions takes me ALL DAY!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS HUGE PROBLEM and provide LIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant connect my Wells Fargo account to my QB self employed. I have been on the phone with WF and they cant help me. It says I have a note from WF in my account (message 108). There is no note in my account?
        How do I proceed setting up my bank info?

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't login to my account either. No code is being sent to my e-mail to access it.

• steve turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I am a uk based Self Employed person. I am finding it impossible to login to my account. I need to cancel my subscription.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base