I suggest you...

State Taxes

State Self employment tax calculator. Its nice to know what we owe the federal government but a lot of states are going to charge us with self employment tax also.

280 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh4291Josh4291 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need to categorize both Federal and State estimate payments to a separate category that we can get a report showing the personal transactions and see this.

• BrunoBruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I'm just speaking from personal experience, i am not an expert, but the few times I filed taxes online all the information from my federal got automatically transferred over to state i'm in California. Is it different elsewhere?

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have filed my Federal taxes for my sole proprietorship. But how do I file my NC state self employed taxes? thank you!

It would seem that this would be a do-able feature to add, since Intuit already has expertise in state tax filing.

Assistance with filing state quarterly taxes would be very helpful.

• Alan CurtisAlan Curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be ideal to have. Understandably each state is different, but adding in the ability to select state and have that states information available would make this product much more useful.
        You already have the ability to link it to the federal employment tax site so this should not be to complicated to accomplish.

• EmilyEmily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've mailed my Federal taxes...how do I file my Colorado, State quarterly self employment taxes? Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base