What features should we work on?

Recurring transactions

add the ability to add transactions that happen often but on different dates..

151 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

khenderson02 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Annoyed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been done yet!! Surely it isn’t hard i will be changing product as this is all I do recurring payment

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why wasn't this added to begin with? Everyone these days has automatic withdrawals happening.

• Smart As A Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, PLEASE add this feature. Recurring invoicing/payments is really essential and a functionality that would make a HUGE difference.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just asked for the same thing. standard quickbooks has this this feature. It would be VERY helpful

• John Grandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Life Coach and my clients pay me a set amount on a set day each month. It would be extremely helpful to be able to set up recurring invoices on Quickbooks Self-Employed!

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the option to set an invoice up for recurring payments.

• tarek nijem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great app worth the $ just started using it. I did a lot of research (through usage and with an analysis program)and in a fair comparison with all the other ones including self employed and the comparison showed that "self-employed" came out on top. love the tax included feature, fairly user friendly (other than I don't know why one of my income is in black #and the other one is in green and when I opened it up the highlighted portion on top is green and the one with the black numbers blue...prob user error) love the touch and the locking feature which is really is nice, especially for safety and privacy, but it is essential to have a "reoccurring" feature for invoices or billing (especially since there is a monthly charge for the app)to be able to assign something to or from weather it be an invoice or transaction to set monthly to be able to save The subcontractor/owner time and $$$$ & convenience ... which is the point for the app...thx for the great app and we look forward to updates soon.

• Jull weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recurring invoices, please, please!!!! I would like to move everything to QB but I cannot without this.

• Isaac Maldonado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recurring invoicing option should be available for QuickBooks Self-Employed. I'd greatly appreciate and would be such a great help.

• Alli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I'm gaining so much by using QB self employed, but really, really missing this feature.

• Sean Laird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have a recurring invoice I could setup. So if my customer has to pay every 4 weeks, to setup an automatic invoice to be emailed to them every 4 weeks instead of creating a brand new one every time. Is this possible?

• gb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this feature - without it I can't use this service, but interested to switch over.

• Dahni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now this is the only thing keeping me from cancelling my other small business management app.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base