Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Based on comments on this topic, I's say that no one at QBSE is listening, and the existing software has become more burden than a help for a large number of people. QBSE, we'd appreciate hearing from you!

• Patricia Justice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, after reading this mess, I guess I am not going to get an answer as to deleting my duplicates. This is ridiculous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as others, I imported some transactions that were income rather than expenses and now I am stuck with them. I find it strange that this software has never implemented this.

• Minh Pham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same with me here. I accidentally import csv with overlapping time frame and gets thousands of duplicates. I am still searching to find a way to select and delete multiple duplicates

• lp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, as a minimum the EXCLUDED item should be hidden or archived. It is truly an error and the clutter is confusing.

• Suzannah Lake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just recently discovered this has been happening to me ever since I opened my QBSE account in April, 2017. Their customer service quickly blamed my bank, who looked into it for me and discovered its Quickbooks "Express Connect" creating the error, and they couldn't help me trouble shoot it.

I've been scouring QBSE trouble shooting to find a number to call to find some resolution. Can't believe I've been paying them to screw up my life this whole time.

• MICHELLE BRYANT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome. Especially since I have a receipt and take a picture and add it... then days later the transaction shows up and now it's a duplicate that has to be fixed

• redrockinit@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been getting duplicate transactions all week. I'm still in free trial. If it doesn't stop, I'm out. I'll go back to my spreadsheets. Too hard to find help in here I'm not into spending hours on bookkeeping.

• Huge Flaw in QB SE Software commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. This is insane. EVERY transaction is duplicate. What the heck. It would take FOREVER to always fix those. Far more time than it takes me to paste into a spreadsheet. WTF.

• Doyal Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL of my deposits get duplicated. It irritating as hell having to fix it. I'm in commission based sales and get multiple deposits weekly, all get duplicated.

This app is supposed to save time.

MileIQ is the same cost and crazy accurate for mileage detection. Combining this ok mileage with accounting (broke) is the only compelling reason to stay.

• Andrew Lombardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users should be able to select 2 (or more) transactions with the same dollar value and "match" them. This would essentially turn those 2 transactions into 1 transaction. When two transactions are matched, they would show as only a single transaction.

I think this would be a simple fix for the duplicate transaction problem Quickbooks has with importing bank transactions. This is much cleaner in my opinion then having to mark the duplicate transactions as excluded. Having a bunch of "excluded" transactions is frustrating when reviewing and balancing books.

At the very least provide some way to hide excluded transactions.

• perfectpolicytc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have hundreds of duplicate transactions and it's difficult to go through everything with so many duplicates. I need to get rid of them. Why can't I delete them? Why are they there in the first place?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the duplicate transaction issue is a huge concern. I also have asked for help and they cannot figure it out but say they are working on it. This is the main reason we are looking for a different product.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to delete transactions. It is hard to learn the software for first-time users, like me, if you're not allowed to make some mistakes.

• jeremy manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah this is bs! Almost half of my mileage and transactions are duplicated or more. There is no point in using this app. I'm asking for a refund.

• Laurie S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update the program to allow deletion of duplicate transactions. It's very distracting and easily done with the desktop version.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base