Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnaAdminAna (Admin, QuickBooks Self-Employed) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tyler NTyler N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Add multiple vehicles. Now. People have been asking for this for at least 2 years.

I have the feeling they are leading us on, and are never going to do it. Does anyone know which competitor Armando is talking about? I'm ready to leave quickbooks after this tax season.

• Armando PaoneArmando Paone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same I bought a second vehicle - get it together. We as consumers have many choices and and your competitor does the ability to track expenses for multiple vehicles.

• JacobJacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is way past due. I bought a new vehicle and your app won't support a replacement car or second vehicle? Please. Come on.

• teriflamming@att.netteriflamming@att.net commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to track my car I use for around town and my truck I use for showing acreage and ranches! This is a big letdown ;(

• M VossM Voss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am adding my request to be able to list more than one vehicle. We use 3 cars and for tex purposes it would be very helpful.

• David St-LåwDavid St-Låw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here! I have to use another application to follow my second car usage ... it's just logical guys! U can't base ur product main advantage to an "half" feature ...

• flash28999@yahoo.comflash28999@yahoo.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very disappointing that so many have ask for so little and their requests continue to go unanswered. The bare BARE minimum is to provide a stop gap measure and allow a secondary account to monitor another vehicle for GOD sakes we are the customers!

• MadelineMadeline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me add my name to the list of those who would like to see this feature added to QB SE. Is this feature available in their other products; in other words are we being forced to upgrade to get this feature?

• Eric MazzoneEric Mazzone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to retire a vehicle and replace with a new one in the middle of a FY. It's only logical.

• Small Busniess OwnerSmall Busniess Owner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Intuit: many basic business owners have more than one vehicle for a variety of purposes. That should be a basic function of the software. Including those who have private planes. May not continue to use this service - was trying to save some $$ by doing this myself.

• Scott CahillScott Cahill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MileIQ has multi-vehicle tracking. You have a similar format so it couldn't be difficult to add.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the original post is from 2015 and we're still waiting for this? C'mon Intuit. Clearly use of more than one vehicle is a common use case. Please make it happen.

• alexander poplawskialexander poplawski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With how long quickbooks has been in software company. Who ever is the app development needs training or better enforcement of capacity within this position.
        Absolute embarrassment to it and Web developers as a whole. Not seeing products or services from such a well known software development firm.
        Embarrassing.
        Some body or all of you are making too much money or don't respect your particular positions.
        App development needs to be replaced after vp of operations is replaced. This is ridiculous.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base