Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAna (Admin, QuickBooks Self-Employed) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Taylor Cruz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think easily more than a few thousand want this but will not take the time to post and vote. Took me 7 months to finally post this and vote

• Mike W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 commercial vehicles QB get with the program and do an update already!

• bksmith0307@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would make complete sense to add a feature where I can chose which vehicle I am driving!!
        Please please add the ability to track multiple vehicles.
        QB!! Wake up and give us, the paying consumer, what we are asking for and what we deserve!! We ARE paying for this app!! How hard can it be for you QB, to update this app?
        I will be deleting and canceling my subscription if this option is NOT added by the end of this year!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon QB. you charge us enough to use your product, the least you can do is a simple vehicle ad.

• Tyler N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quickbooks has been ignoring this since at least 2015. There are multiple posts on this subject. Let's find them and vote and comment to move this up in priority.

Even if your business only uses one vehichle (I use two), eventually you're going to have to replace it. Chances are it's not going to happen on December 31st lol. Seriously though hurry up and add this or else I'm replacing this app on December 31st.

Yes. Add multiple vehicles. Now. People have been asking for this for at least 2 years.

I have the feeling they are leading us on, and are never going to do it. Does anyone know which competitor Armando is talking about? I'm ready to leave quickbooks after this tax season.

• Armando Paone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same I bought a second vehicle - get it together. We as consumers have many choices and and your competitor does the ability to track expenses for multiple vehicles.

• Debra Frances commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we change to the new car mileage AND keep the sold car original mileage? Need a "how to" step by step process , pretty please. I am not finding a way running around in the app.

• Jacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is way past due. I bought a new vehicle and your app won't support a replacement car or second vehicle? Please. Come on.

• teriflamming@att.net commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to track my car I use for around town and my truck I use for showing acreage and ranches! This is a big letdown ;(

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base