(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Renaluz Anania shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FINALLY working on this...3 whole years after it's been requested. "Oh gee, we just saw this!" Nonsense. This is why people hate what passes for "customer service" and "feature updates" with Intuit.

FYI, there are still un-developed requests originating more than 7 years old that are being repeated and yet completely ignored. Basic features that nearly every freelancer uses that are completely missing.

• Michael Fattore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When tracking miles for Uber . Should I be tracking only the miles used starting from rider pickup to rider drop off ? Or should I be tracking all the miles driving even in between ride requests ?

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an import feature for CSV files exported from the MileIQ program, but I do not use MileIQ to track my miles -- I have an excel spreadsheet. If I could rearrange my spreadsheet so that it matched the MileIQ format, then maybe I could "fake" a MileIQ file that I could import. The problem is that I can't find enough information about the MileIQ file format to do that!

The import transactions feature works great -- let's have something like that for mileage, too!

• betsydurham18 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for import of Milage tracked manually using Excel Spreadsheets. I was using this before I invested in QB and now want to complete my taxes, but have to manually enter each trip again.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so you can import data from other mileage tracking programs such has Acar, mile IQ, fuely, etc. to qickbooks. Thanks

• Tanesha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I correct in understanding that Triplog is a thirdparty app integrated with QuickBooks self-employed but there is no option to import?

• Lessa Scherrer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the MileIQ app for mileage. It picks up trips automatically, allows you to categorize personal or business with a swipe, and add notes and appropriate tolls, parking, etc per trip. It also calculates your mileage deductions and exports everything .csv for Excel. Plus it's free because I don't drive for business every day. I love them. It's fun to see everything laid out on the QBSE dashboard but I won't be getting rid of MileIQ any time soon.

• Gina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a way to add multiple trips and transactions (similar to how you would add them to a register in QB) would be much easier.
        Also the drop on the category is terrible, should be able to just type in without using menu.
        And if it auto-filled from past entries as you typed, that would be a huge time saver.
        I know I ask a lot, but I am a bookkeeper and I'm trying this version to keep my own records and it's too time consuming. My old spread sheet is much quicker. However, I do love the features for tracking mileage and estimated tax.
        If you could make the data entry quicker it would be perfect.

Feedback and Knowledge Base