Renaluz Anania shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andy Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea, However we need a core bookkeeping function like account reconciliation more than this feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FINALLY working on this...3 whole years after it's been requested. "Oh gee, we just saw this!" Nonsense. This is why people hate what passes for "customer service" and "feature updates" with Intuit.

FYI, there are still un-developed requests originating more than 7 years old that are being repeated and yet completely ignored. Basic features that nearly every freelancer uses that are completely missing.

Would be great to be able to import the csv files I have from the last 8 months of tracking with the Everlance app. I really like the UI of Quickbooks Self Employed and would like to have all of my information in the same place. This seems to be the only thing I am apprehensive about. Entering 7 months of mileage tracking manually is a pain. I'll endure it until we can get those csv files from other apps.

• Steve Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, so I actually figured a way to add the miles. I added a 'trip' that included all the miles I did not track with the QBSE app. Worked just fine. Now if there was a way to add more then one vehicle.

• Steve Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there should be a way to import a cvs files for added mileage. or even just a way to add bulk miles that were not recorded by the QBSE app.

i was using Triplog before and before that i was doing it manually.

i need a way to add those miles

• Michael Fattore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When tracking miles for Uber . Should I be tracking only the miles used starting from rider pickup to rider drop off ? Or should I be tracking all the miles driving even in between ride requests ?

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an import feature for CSV files exported from the MileIQ program, but I do not use MileIQ to track my miles -- I have an excel spreadsheet. If I could rearrange my spreadsheet so that it matched the MileIQ format, then maybe I could "fake" a MileIQ file that I could import. The problem is that I can't find enough information about the MileIQ file format to do that!

The import transactions feature works great -- let's have something like that for mileage, too!

• betsydurham18 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for import of Milage tracked manually using Excel Spreadsheets. I was using this before I invested in QB and now want to complete my taxes, but have to manually enter each trip again.

Make it so you can import data from other mileage tracking programs such has Acar, mile IQ, fuely, etc. to qickbooks. Thanks

• Tanesha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I correct in understanding that Triplog is a thirdparty app integrated with QuickBooks self-employed but there is no option to import?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base